photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


4.29.2016

Friday Favorites

this made me laugh really hard.  mostly a nervous laugh because- WHO noticed?!  and also because it is 95% true.  if I didn't wash my hair yesterday morning this would be accurate. 
my FAVORITE dry shampoo..?  
living proof.  hands down.
gives my hair a little extra volume without weighing it down.. and I only apply it once- the day after a wash. 
Kate agrees with me, too  
my hair in this photo was 5 days dirty. 
speaking of THIS photo!  early this week I got a chance to meet up with one of my favorite twin mama's to style her clothing line, Winter Lennon for Zulily.  she makes the most amazing boho dresses (THIS ONE is amazing!) tops and she's most known and loved for her skirt extenders and slips- which is what I am actually wearing in this picture with the lace crop top.

Other news!!  
its spring in Dallas which means the weather is absolutely craaaaazy one day - tornados and softball size hail crazy.  and the next day its absolutely beautiful.  our area didn't get any damage (thankfully!) from the storms this week and many prayers a support sent to those that did suffer from the aftermath tornados brought.. the weather is supposed to get angry again this evening and praying for the safety of everyone!  

we are so excited for the warmer weather on the way..and with the warmer weather comes all the warm weather accessories!  these summer sunnies are a partnership with Artists for Peace + Babiators and we love them!  they've become a part of the standard toddler dress and for a good cause- 20% of the Babiators sales benefit the Artist for Peace organization allowing their continued work in Haiti.
this colorful tee + tutus in every single color and we've got ourselves big sister girl attire.
we've been spending a TON of time outside (in between the rain spells) and pulled out the water table one afternoon and let the babes go nuts!  Baker has no idea how much fun this summer will be and I for one cannot wait to get her little self into a teeny bikini.  
this child has 4 bathing suits.  four.  I cant stop- I just have a thing for little bitty swimwear. 
this floral one piece is amazing and oh em gee the rainbow stripes on this DARLING halter.. 
ANDDDD I can just imagine Baker's tubby belly in this fruity two piece.   
some one plant me a money tree.  so i can buy all the tiny suits.
while we are talking summer comfort- these onesies are no stranger to this blog and it is their ONE YEAR anniversary!  we wore these every day last summer and they were perfect for the Texas heat.  these gals are doing a ton of fun giveaway's over on the gram and offering free shipping using code ONEYEAR at checkout.. AND because they are amazing.. use code BAKERSFAVS for 15% off your purchase! 
yea girls.  and boys.  because boys need all the muscle tanks.
 her face.
!!!!
Baker and her daddy were spraying Jolie Grace and she thought all the screaming was hilarious! and she's such a water baby. 
 I got dinner on the table almost every night this week!   
I made and everyone loved these cheesy chicken melts (if you have tried the ham version, its even better!) I also made this asian noodle bowl from start to finish in less than 30 minutes!  I need more of these kind of meals in my life.  

my favorite.  and I'm still loving my hair.  I was in need of that blondie update:)
finally.. I had to share this picture I snapped this week while I was at work.
Parker was going on and on the other morning as I was trying to get out the door for work and I couldnt for the life of me follow what in the world what she was talking about.  
until it was time to pump. I texted this picture to Jordan and all the pieces of the puzzle fell into place- she was telling Jordan the same story the entire drive to school.  she was just trying to tell me that I needed a few friends of hers to take along to work.. 
everybody could use the companionship, I suppose.  

...and lastly, since we are talking about my weirdo(s), a little hashtag action c/o Jimmy Fallon.  I have THE BIGGEST celebrity crush on that funny Jimmy and I have no idea why- and I never watch his show.  ever.  BUT I find myself on youtube at all hours watching every clip I can find.  its quite backwards now that I am typing it out.. anyway,  you can thank me later after you watch every hashtag youtube clip listed.  its my addiction.

happy friday, friends!  cheers to the weekend!!    

4 comments:

Allyson Gibson said...

What dry shampoo do you use?

Allyson Gibson said...

What Dry Shampoo do you use? I can't find one that I absolutely love.

Amber Massey said...

LIVING PROOF!! I updated the post and tagged a link to it! I buy it at Ulta:)

Stephanie said...

Amber - how difficult is it to lighten your hair? I currently have a bayalage going but my hair is naturally really dark. And with 3 kids I'm starting to get some greys (I'm only 32 for crying out loud). I have an appointment in two weeks and thinking I need to do some highlights to lighten around my roots.

Pin It button on image hover