photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


4.19.2013

Helllllooo Friday 4.19.13

Its been a week.  It started out wonderfully.. hit a {major}slump mid-week, and then back to good times by Thursday. 
1. Sunday snuggles with my sweet little Polie bear.  I was still remembering her sweet smelling baby head on Monday morning while sitting at my desk at work. 

2. We got to meet miss Kendall Bree last weekend.  The girls didn't know what to think.  Kendall is little bitty at just under 7 pounds.. and I felt like I was holding a rag doll.  I forget that Jolie (4 pounds, 4 ounces) and Parker (5 pounds, 8 ounces) were both much smaller than Kendall when we brought them home.  Kendall is over 2 pounds heavier than Jolie was! 

3.  These silly little things make my days brighter.  These days they can't keep their hands off one another. 

4.  I laughed until I cried watching Jolie attempt to get her tiny toes into her mouth on Tuesday night.  Funny monkey. 

5. Tuesday night and into Wednesday morning was spent on the bathroom floor.  NOT. FUN.  So, Wednesday was spent on the couch with these baby dolls. 

6.  Feeling refreshed after a much needed {and extra long} nap on Wednesday afternoon.  I think we three slept for almost 3 hours! 

7.  She kills me.  'Mom.  Just get me out, okay?'

8. Thursday I had an evening meeting at work so I decided to go in a little later to break up the day, spending some time on the sofa with my main squeeze and sweet babies.  Jolie's stretches are not as scream-ridden these days, she's getting used to them. BUT- I think her dreamy gaze was due to the fact that Zac Efron was a guest on Kelly and Michael that morning.  Yes, I know, little darling- he. is. beautiful.

And today is Friday- my regular Friday off and heading into a four day weekend.  Glorious, simply glorious:) 

Agenda for the day?  Grocery store, lunch date, and shopping with my three favorite people in tow.  Excited to get some summer attire for these babies.

Happy Weekend!  What are you up to??

Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth  

Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie said...

sorry your mid week was rough!! hope you have a great weekend!

Amanda C. said...

I have been slacking on keeping up with all my mommy blogs, but I hope your weekend is way better than your mid-week. We have had a pretty rough week too. In between trying to get this house offer done and me graduating next week, uhhh life is crazy!

Seeing the little twinsies makes my day though, and JAXON'S! He says hello to his little beautiful gf's too!

XOXO

Sarah Tucker said...

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful day!

Lara said...

I love all the cute pictures! I have a Mary Kay pampering session tomorrow and church Sunday. I am also hoping to get a couple of runs in over the weekend.
Have a great one!

Pin It button on image hover