photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


8.17.2012

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 Weeks 4 days (with the hectic days of getting ready for the move, we got off track a day late this week!)
Total weight gain: Kind of scared of my home scale.  So, I weighed myself here at work and it seemed appropriate: 16 pounds (Pre-pregnancy weight: 110lbs-112lbs.)   I am still all belly.  I feel like I am bigger everyday.  I had someone tell me yesterday that I don't look preggo from behind.  I guess it is like a surprise when I turn to the side- it's like "Oh, hello..!"
Maternity clothes? Full maternity. I am still loving my maternity wardrobe.  I have found some really cute ways to dress up my changing body, and surprised to find all the super cute clothes available now in maternity fashion.  I wore a maternity pencil skirt to work this week- It works.. and I was comfy!  I paired it with one of these SUPER amazing shirts from Pea in the Pod and dressed it up with a colorful scarf.  I love these shirts.  I have almost every color (wearing one in the picture above, and here, and here).  We have already addressed my shopping habit, here- so no need to remind. 
Stretch marks? None at all.  Still using my coconut oil:) 
Sleep: I'm lucky to get 3 consecutive hours.  Mostly just uncomfortable- laying the same way for hours at a time just doesn't work for me.  I can in no way lay on my back- not good for the babies and not good in that fact that I get severly nauseated if I'm on my back for longer than about 5 minutes.  Laying on my right side provides this same reaction..so it leaves me to my left side only.  I did sleep through the night twice this week- Both nights I slept from 9pm-1am, and then up again at 4am.  That is the longest I've slept since my first trimester! I can probably attribute the better sleep to being so worn out from packing and preparing for the move this weekend.  I haven't been stressed really, just a bit overwhelmed. 
Best moment this week:  I was going to say my best moment(s) were sleeping through the night consecutively this week, but I remembered that Wednesday night after dinner I was laying in bed watching DVR'd Franklin & Bash (we LOVE that show) and I had my hand around my belly- I felt baby Parker bump up against my belly twice in a row- the first time I've felt them with my hand.  Still not feeling them all the time on the outside just yet, but starting to more often and it is really neat.  Poor Jordan always gets there too late, and then they wont move. It's a mean game we have going against daddy:)
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night. I get envious when I wake up and Jordan tells me he slept like a rock.  Punk.
Movement: I must have jumping baby beans in my belly. I'm feeling both of them move all day long. Like I said before, Jordan can't feel them just yet.  I'm jealous of his sleep, and he is jealous that I can feel our girls.  I guess we balance each other out.  The only difference is that J will be able to feel them soon, and I'll still me stuck with sleepless nights.  
Food cravings: I still eat dry cereal every single night.  My regular Fruit and plain Greek yogurt concoction.  Still craving Starbucks Passion Fruit Tea.  I've been wishing for one on a daily basis- I enjoyed one this morning and it was so refreshing.  Amazing.  Caesar salad.  I'm not typically the Caesar type- but this week we have had it along side our dinner meal 3 times.  Ice- One of the physicians I work with yelled out 'pica' at me when she saw me eating ice with a spoon for the third day in a row.  Ok.. fine. Labs are fine according to my OB, so I'm not worried.      
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still sufferring from dizziness when I get out of bed too quickly.  I also feel like I'm terribly out of shape.  I had a pretty heavy workout routine pre-pregnancy, so I know I'm not SO out of shape- but walking in from the parking lot to my office I'm dying and practically gasping for breath.  How sad is that?  After walking in this morning I thought I was going to pass out when I finally got to my desk.  I'm also not at all able to lay on my back or on my right side.  All things above make me queasy.  Blah.
Gender:  My girls!!
Labor Signs: Nope!   
Symptoms: Dizziness- blah.  Insomnia- yeesh.  Nose bleeds.  I've has those since the first trimester, but it has been getting to be part of my morning routine.  Not like gushing, but definitely worth a tissue.  All normal according to my preggo books.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy girl- although I've been a bit overwhelmed and stressed with the move we have impending upon us in high speed (Tomorrow!!).
Looking forward to: Moving into our new home!  We are set to move in this Saturday!!  Paint, crown molding, house keepers, carpets cleaned- all done!  We are go time:)  I plan to have the house put together and all things in place by the time I am set to go on bed rest (September 2nd).  If you know me- this is possible.  I'll be done unpacking within 3-4 days, tops.  Bet me.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover