photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


7.06.2012

High Five for Friday: 7/6/12


I't's Friday, ya'll!  I'm linking up for High Five for Friday with Lauren over at FMGD!

1. Fourth of July in Belton.  We spent some fun, fun times with Jordan's family on Lake Belton. Yea.. no fireworks pictures, but we did get to see some!  A great show while sitting on the bluff, overlooking the lake.  The holiday mid-week was a nice break from the usual.. I took a half day on Tuesday and returned to work today.  Nice:) Although I did keep thinking it was the 'weekend'.  I kept saying it over and over.  I was so confused. 

I don't get to see my nieces very often, I simply adored lovin' on this sweet girl, Blaine over the past two days!

2.  Jordan and I finally settled on names for our two sweet baby girls.  One of which will be named after Jordan's Granny.  We were able to tell her in person while in Belton for the 4th, and she was so sweetly excited to hear.  She has several great-granbabies but none of which are named after her.  Names will be soon released for your knowledge..but we are waiting until after this weekend.  We will be finished sharing the news with the other family member we are naming baby girl #2 after:)

3. This week I enjoyed spending several days in a row with this silly goon.  I love this man.  He is back to work at the fire station today.. it's always hard after being with him multiple days in a row and then all of the sudden being away from him for 24 whole hours! Boo.

4.  Last night, Jordan randomly suggested walking (it is literally right next door to our home) up to Menchie's to grab some yogurt before bed.  We've never done that, and after a year of living here I'm sad this was the first time!  My baby girls looooooovvvveee them some FroYo- I selected Strawberry and Lemon last night, and my, oh my- yummmmy!

5. For months Bree (J's momma) has been talking about making time to go to Ol'South Pancake House.  Jordan and I have enjoyed it a time or two..especially since my becoming pregnant!  They are famous for their German Pancakes, which is Jordan's regular and most favorite order.  Again, the idea was brought up this week, and yesterday I happended to recieve a Groupon in my email for $10 for a meal at the House!  Sweet!  So, now that breakfast is paid for, we just need to find a date to go.
I hope your week has been blessed!  Mine was surely full of fun, fireworks, and sweet love.  Life is good:) 

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Hi there! Following you from the H54F! Look forward to reading more! I would appreciate the follow back. Well, at least come check out my blog! :) Have a great weekend!
-Kat

http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

Ashley D said...

Lemon FroYo?! Oooooo girl, I need some!

Pin It button on image hover