photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


8.17.2010

The Other Gold

Last night we had dinner with some old friends.. it had been WAY too long since we had gotten together. We had a great evening with Shay and Andrew and their sweet, sweet babies.

I mean, look at this face!  Mr. Smith Shull is a DOLL baby.  He kept a smile on my face all night long. 
Jordan is a natural..
Andrew cooked fajitas on the grill and Shay made a fabulous Brownie Butterscotch Pie out of Paula Deen's 2010 Holiday Baking magazine.  She has vowed to make each and every recipe out of this edition before the holidays are up.  I know she will do it, too ;)  I'll be picking my own copy up soon, very soon!

This evening reminded me that old friends are GREAT friends.  Life get's so hectic sometimes and it is so easy to lose touch when we are busy balancing the 8 spinning plates and attempting to stay sane.  Make time for those in your life that mean the most to you.. I know I'll be making a better attempt at this, that is for sure.

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

We had a great time last night! My next stop in Paula's cookbook is the chocolate monkey bread...oh yeah baby. Thanks for coming!!!

Pin It button on image hover