photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


10.28.2008

To Sum it All Up..

This past weekend was yet another busy one at the Massey household! It started Friday afternoon and didnt quite stop until Sunday evening! Friday Jordan and I went to visit Aldon and Ashley's (Jordan's cousins on his mom's side) new house in Cedar Hill. It was kind of a drive, but Jordan and I rode to work Friday morning together since he had his clinical at Children's Labor and Delivery (that is another story to note later!) We arrived at Aldon and Ashley's to find everyone there.. Bree, Roy, Jenna, Adam (Jenna's Boyfriend), Aldon's parents and Granny and Woggie. Oh, and Breann, Aldon's sister was there, too! Full house if you ask me! Anyway, we ate dinner and hung out, being entertained by Baby Rayn, Aldon's little girl. She is a doll. Anyway, it was nice to see everyone, it had been awhile since we were all together.


Saturday Jordan and I celebrated Jenna's 26th birthday with the family and some friends at Pappasito's. That place is amazing! Loves it. They sang to Jenna, and made her stand up in her chair in the mean time! She, of course, took the opportunity to dance and make a good laugh out of an uncomfortable situation. Leave it to Jenna!
Sunday Jordan yet again worked to Cowboy game, and so I stayed home and cleaned house and decided it was time to make some kind of order out of our office. The office had been in disaster state since we moved in, with boxes still unpacked and sitting in the middle of the floor. It finally got the best of me and I broke down and totally cleaned it up and filed all the old mail, ect..ect. I was completely relieved to have it done. All evening I kept going out of my way to walk by the newly cleaned room. That feeling of accomplishment is so nice :) Whew. Overall another good and jam-packed weekend with my hubby!!
I LOVE this picture. Baby Rayn and Jordan. She had an obsession with her school bus and she was playing a game with J that eveytime she would push the button to make it play music he would push her around on the car. It was sooo cute watching them, and I caught this shot right at the perfect moment. As soon as I flashed the picture, everyone made an "awwww" and she started laughing! It was adorable. Jordan looking good in his scrubs. I mentioned before he was at L&D @ Children's. He delivered a baby girl that day. So cool if you ask me. He was pretty pumped about the whole experience.
Me and J. We are both soooo tired from the week, and the busy weekend had just begun!
At Pappasito's
Jenna and her "Oh I'm so shocked you are making me do this"face
She is over it..gettin' jiggy wit it.
The Birthday Girl and Myself
Me and Roy (Jordan's Dad) I am cheesin' so hard!!!
Stay tuned..next weekend is another busy one with the Massey's!!
Photobucket














2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How cute is Jordan with his cousin! Practicing for when yall have your own???? :)

Anonymous said...

we miss you at ABF. Jeff's teaching has been great!

Pin It button on image hover