photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


8.05.2016

five on friday | nordstrom sale picks for mama

its down to the last weekend before my favorite sale of the year ends!  with the fall season on it's way I picked up some really cute stuff this year.  I LOVE leggings and wear them basically everyday throughout the fall and winter months.  layering them with dresses and tunics.. big bulky cardigans or  a vest and then finishing my outfit with a wedge bootie or riding boot.  I have like five different pairs of wedge booties, and I just cant stop.  I read somewhere last fall that the wedge heel was 'out' and I was in literal distress over it in fear I could never buy a wedge heel again.
slight overreaction. 
here are my mama favorites from this year's sale!  
1. pants
2. tops

3. dresses + tunics

4. shoes
5. accessories



happy Friday and cheers to hiding the shopping bags + receipts from the hubby:)

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover