photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


8.12.2016

five on friday

1. eleven
me and my guy celebrate 11 whole years of marriage this weekend!  tomorrow is our anniversary, and while we don't have grand plans, Jordan arranged with BB to take all three babies for a sleepover so we could have date night. love him.  a lot. 
circa 2009.. in other words: b a b i e s 
2. the night's sky
I think w finally found a night light that will suffice into keeping the big girls (ahem.. PARKER) in her bed at night.  she has come up with about a million reasons to leave her room every night at all hours, and the biggest one was because it was 'too dark'.  she had even started to ask to leave the closet light on.. so I figured I needed to up my game on the night light situation.  after browsing amazon for about an hour, I settled on this one that projects constellations on the ceiling (basically covering every inch of their walls, too).  its working, for now.  everything is always short lived with these kind of ideas, but I am hopeful. 
3. my circus
taking my girls anywhere is complete insanity.  its not like they are complete monsters at all but its all the moving parts I have to manage that makes it a little hectic and takes twice as long.  last night me and the babes went to dinner with BB and papa while Jordan was at the fire station and while we were eating I mentioned that we desperately needed milk and I would need to make a quick stop with all three just for milk.  on our way out, BB and Papa pulled a fast one and sneakily followed me to the store and Bree took the kids to walk around while I did the little bit of shopping I needed to do on my own.
she's amazing.
my sweet neighbor sent this to me after I posted this picture of my circus the other night.
as badly as I want to just walk away sometimes from my full cart of monkeys at target when they are completely embarrassing me- this is my circus and those are my monkeys.  even more so, I love my support system and there is NO WAY I could survive without the help that they give.
4. rifle paper co.
OMG. is it true??  my favorite paper products have fabric now? whats even better is they have fabric AND a couple of my favorite hair bow shops have gotten their crafty hands on it and created the most amazing floral inspired head gear EVER.  I got Baker this one and the blue version, too. and can I just get this sailor bow x 3??
5. love a good sale
it seems like the perfect time of year to welcome the cool weather clothes.  you know.. because a cold front is supposed to come in this weekend here in Texas.  it will be 90 degrees instead of 110.  
time for sweaters and boots!  
basic or not, fall is my absolute favorite time of year.  the clothes are my favorite part, mainly because I naturally gravitate to the warmer tones which seem most appropriate in sept-oct-nov.  
all that to say..
my favorite boyfriend cardigan is 40% off (I have just about every single color, no joke..) and I'm seeing this utility blouse everywhere and kind of loving it.  my other favs are 20% off, which rarely happens, so you know its going to be a good Friday.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover