2. This weekend has lots of fun things packed into it. Friday starts the North Dallas Mothers of Twins Club Twice as Nice Sale. Jordan is volunteering as Security Dad on Saturday morning, so we get the privilege of shopping early on Friday evening. We have a list of things we thing we want/need for the girls benefit- and whats better than getting them at a great price!?
3. I have a long-overdue hair appointment on Friday morning. Nothing like a fresh cut and color to make a woman feel good.
4. I am having serious anxiety over the aforementioned hair appointment. Jordan is doing some part-time work on Friday morning, so I'm leaving the girls with their BB for a couple hours while I'm out. I am feeling mommy-guilt for not spending part my day 'off' with the girls and instead going and spending time on myself. Kind of a damper on the excitement I usually have leading up to getting my hair done.
5. Saturday is a full day- Jenna's final baby shower before Kendall's arrival mid-April is that morning and Supper Club, hosted by my sweet Ashley, is that evening. I can't wait to see everyone! Sunday will be wonderful.. nothing is planned. Jordan is at the fire station and so I foresee the girls and me to be lazy all day. PJ's, please.
6. When Monday rolls around I'll be less than excited due to the fact that I have to return to work on Tuesday.. BUT- lunch with Meredith and her twin babies will bring sunshine to this day. Not to mention the fact that I only have to work 3 days before I'm off again for Good Friday.
7. Being a working-mom is hard. Even just at 32-hours a week it is still really hard for me. I miss my girls terribly throughout the entire work day and then feel so limited in time spent with them after I get home. I don't even get home late- 4:30pm everyday, but the evening dissapears at light speed. I have gained a whole new respect for women that work a full-time and still wear the mom-hat so well.
8. I am so thankful for my husband that is willing to take on the cooking duty a couple times a week so that my evenings are spent with the girls instead of in the kitchen cooking for us.
9. When I do cook it comes out like this... (on Chocolate Broccoli today!)
(**Side Note: Look at my Jolie girl holding her head up so well! She is getting so strong!)Bloglovin'! I've transfered all the blogs I read on the regular over to the Bloglovin reader and LOVE it so far. They have a super awesome iPhone app that makes it SO easy to scroll through my favorites and catch up each day (It has become my routine during my morning pump sesh.. I know- you really wanted to know that, didn't you?) With Blogger/Google I would keep the site pulled up on my phone so that I could read that way. I like using this app much better.
11. Getting up at 4am is so much easier when I have this sweet baby face to make me smile.
How's your Tuesday shaping up?
Linking up with Tori over at My Thrify Chic for her new Tuesday Blog Hop