photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


12.19.2011

Homemade EVOOOOOO Yea

I made these for some of my closests friends (girlfriends- seeing that I'm not sure the boys of Supper Club would appreciate this as much) for Christmas this year.

{Dried Herbs- Central Market}
Rosemary, garlic, lemon zest, a little orange zest, and Italian blend peppercorns.
{Glass Bottles- World Market}
{EVOO- Costco, total $$$ saver}
{Customized Labels- DeLovely Designs}
Wanna know something funny?  Well- It wasn't so humorous when it happened, but looking back now I can work up a chuckle.  I broke one of these bottles of marinating oils. 

UGH

Crack and spew of greasy mess all over my counter, the mail.. the leather barstools.  I ran to get something.. anything- a towel?  Ok.. that will do.  I almost threw up when I heard the oil spattering on the wood floors.

What a mess. 

You should make some of these- Just don't break one.  OR, I can make one for you.. and you wont have to worry about the olive oil warfare that may occur.

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I'm so glad to be considered one of your closest girlfriends. I am VERY excited about my new EVOO :)!

Diana said...

I have been using it and love it. Thank you!

Pin It button on image hover