photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


3.19.2009

"Beef..Its What's for Dinner"..OR is it?!

One of my very favorite recipe website is allrecipes.com. If you have never heard of it, it is a website full of recipes, all submitted and reviewed by members. (It is free to be a member, by the way!) This website is my go to for recipes..whether I'm stuck for dinner or need a random recipe for guacamole. Anyway, I have been a 'member' since 2004, and have been submitting recipes since about that time. I have six that have been in editorial review..since 2004! I know that there are hundreds of recipes submitted everyday and before they are added to the public collection, they are actually made in a test kitchen, but it is still so frustrating to have this long list waiting in review for years! I logged in the other night to view one of my 'recipes in review' to add some of the ingredients to my weekly grocery list. To my surprise, my Veggie Burger had been published!!!!! I was extatic! I am making them this week for dinner, by request of Jordan, the Best of Everything Veggie Burgers

I am still so excited!!!! Woo-Hoo!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is exciting! Congrats! It will be fun once people start posting reviews (hopefully!!!)

Jennifer said...

Exciting! Congrats! I think we may try the Veggie burgers sometime this week. Then I will need to sign up and write a great review. ;)

Pin It button on image hover