photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


7.28.2008

Four

Four, Four, Four, Four...This is a short survey copied from Mrs.Warner's blog. (I replaced the answers with my own though...)
A) Four places that I go to over and over : In-law's house, The Limited, Wal*Mart, Work!!

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Bree, Elise, Hailey, Judy

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Johnny Carino's, Maggiano's, Panera Bread, Cristina's

D) Four places I would rather be right now: On the beach somewhere..anywhere!, Austin, Hangin' out with J, taking a nap!

E) Four people I think will respond: I'm not expecting anyone to, since this is a blog. (But I tag Shay Shull!!)

Four TV shows I watch over and over: Sopranos, Lost, Top Chef, Project Runway

Oh, what can I say..I'm a tad bit bored at work today :)

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Four, Four, Four, Four...
A) Four places that I go to over and over : Work, my parents' house, Market Street, Southlake Town Center
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Andrew, Dad, Kara & Erika
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Maggiano's, Patrizio's, Outback, Luby's (yes, I love it!)

D) Four places I would rather be right now: In a delivery room giving birth, London, Maui, any place with a temperature less than 80 degrees

Four TV shows I watch over and over: Seinfeld, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, everything on Food Network

Ok, I'm trying to make myself work less and relax more...so coming home early every day has been a challenge. As you can see, I still spend way too much time checking my work email and blogging!

Pin It button on image hover