photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


2.24.2017

five on friday

one. eighty-seven
this February weather is insane, ya'll.  it was 87 degrees yesterday and has been a perfect 75 all week long!  not that I'm completely ready for the summer and the Texas heat that goes along with it, but we have basically bypassed winter and walked straight into spring over here. 
we've been spending a ton of time outside and enjoying our afternoons when the weather is just right.  we met britt and her family for burgers and fries for dinner this week- I feel like this needs to be a weekly thing and the weather needs to stay.  not to mention.. the sheet pan of garlic parmesan fries.
twogood friends
the big girls went on an Auntie + Uncle J date last weekend and they had THE best time complete with mint chocolate chip ice cream and dirty knees from hard core park play.  I always appreciate the relationship my girls have with them! and they are still talking about their time spent with those two a week later.

three. it is finished
..and we are waiting patiently for you sweet boy!  Sarah created the sweetest name sign for Brady's nursery to hang over his crib and delivered it this week.  I'm doing a canvas wall of his hospital pictures along with this sign, so it wont officially be finished until after he's born, but everything else is in its place!  this girl has some crafty talent and I'm so proud of her for it!
check out her shop, HERE!
four box cars
the theme last week at preschool was "transportation" and we got a letter home a couple weeks ago about drive in movie day along with instructions on making homemade box cars to bring for that day, too.  these were SO FUN to make and the girls loved picking out their decorations (thank you Target dollar spot!) and choosing their own wrapping paper to cover their box in (I was solo and didn't want to mess with the paint and wrangle three toddlers).  I asked the produce guy at Target if he had any empty apple boxes and he happily handed a couple over! 
I had been wracking my brain for three days about where to find an apple box (what's an apple box!?) and I could have jumped for joy when he walked out with them!

Jolie kept hugging me every 5 minutes while I was hot gluing her wheels and cutting out her name letters. Jo is all about the little details and I absolutely love her for it. no matter how raw my finger tips are today from all that hot glue.  worth it.


fivebaby boy love
so much love is being showered over this boy!  I am so thankful for how amazing some of my favorite small shops are as the care packages trickle in


six. because.. she's too good.
..lastly, for good measure and to carry us into the weekend
AND because she just makes our life so much brighter.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your baby boy's room, you have the best style. And that quote at the end of your post is everything!!!

Kylie said...

All your Brady things are adorable and all boy! Love! AND that quote. Day is made! :)

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Those fries look so good!!

Pin It button on image hover