photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


12.22.2016

last minute holiday gift ideas

finished with your holiday shopping?  I would love to be one of those gals that boast about being D-O-N-E with their shopping in July, but yea I guess I don't have my brain together enough to work that out.  something about having three (going on four!) kids and trying to even think about shopping for the holidays just doesn't sit well with me.  
BUT what I do love, actually, is the rush before Christmas.  the rush and inadvertent high that comes with shopping and wrapping presents for the ones that are close to me.  
so.  no.  I'm actually not 100% finished shopping.. yet!  while browsing today for ideas for the last few gifts on my list I wanted to share a few fun and easy gift ideas for the last minute scramble!

for her
makeup is always an easy go-to for me.  you can never go wrong with lipgloss or a gift card to my local nail salon- I actually request this 45 minute-mom ONLY time for every gifting occasion:)  I love getting my nails done and it will never get old.


and then there is the gift that keeps on giving..
I have been getting the FabFitFun boxes and LOVE them- never a disappointment with full size makeup products, inspiration, and fitness items.  this month's winter box has an amazing hand cream perfect for the harsh cold weather and an amazing full sized candle and butter london mascara!  FULL SIZED. its a little different concept than other subscription boxes I've tried before and the focus on self-health is appreciated:)
use code AMBERM for $10 off your first box! 

for him
for the simple guy on my list- I spruced up his stocking with the purchase of a facial cleansing brush.. he's recently become interested on how I care for my skin and wonders if he should do the same!  he gifted me the clarisonic mia 2 a couple years ago and I use it every single day and love it. someone is approaching 35 and might be a little concerned..he has asked if "guys used these" a few times.
I love him, ya'll.
Jordan has also been mentioning these silicon wedding bands that is perfect for his line of work!  with the tools and gloves and heavy work with his hands there is plenty of risk that runs with wearing his metal wedding band to work- a lot of guys at the station don't even wear their rings in fear of getting it hooked on something. even if your guy isn't a fire fighter.. construction, police, truck driving.. any of those lines of work OR if your man spends any time in the gym hitting those weights, these would be a great option for him, too! 


for the babes
the girls are the easiest and the hardest ones to gift shop for.  they care and are interested in so many little things right now, and remembering all those things is tough! shopkins, baby dolls, legos.. anything having to do with arts and crafts.  I got them each a couple sticker/coloring books and a box of markers with a cute little glitter (makeup) bag to store their colors in for their stocking and they are going to LOVE it!  I also had a friend give the twins a gift card to the movies for their birthday- and we used it this week and it was THE best treat! totally throwing another movie theater gift card in their stocking, too! 



santa is on his way!! 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover