photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


1.22.2016

hey hey friday

I've never been so excited to see the weekend.  but this week was pretty good!  
Here's a little recap of my favorite moments from the last few days..
Monday I worked from home and took a break mid-day to get the babes out the house for a bit at the park.  It was c o l d outside and I didn't even realize it before we got there, but in the sun it was actually really nice.  me and B sat on a blanket while parker and jolie played with some of the other kiddos there.  being outside is definitely among her favorite places to be!
also.. we have recently fallen in love with these pacis - and my child that didn't care a single thing about them before really loves them these days.
also.. my sweatshirt is another FAV and I haven't taken it off since it arrived on my doorstep.  I ordered up from my usual size and its still pretty fitted.
you can also find baker's bow here and onesie here- btw.. its the most amazing onesies you'll every buy.
 wednesday I had work meetings including a lunch with one of my clients.  I snapped a quick selfie in the fancy bathroom because I needed to document my first wear of the most amazing jacket I own.  its the perfect layer for when its not freezing but too chilly for just a single layer.  its a pretty great transitional piece into spring.
also- this dress via groopdealz (it has pockets!!)  and those suede wedge boots have quickly become a staple in my winter wardrobe.   
 one word: avocado.
BLW is going pretty well.  Somedays she can house a banana or a handful of sweet potato cubes- and on this night she ate every bit of 1/4 of an avocado, and others she's not super interested.  
Taking it one day at a time:)
 we've had more sink baths in the last two weeks than ever in my three years of parenting.
this girl and her snuggles.  especially after bathtime when she is most delicious! 
 dad made our first fire of the season- and the twins wouldn't stop talking about 'the fire truck!!'
I also had my first failed attempt at using the crimper iron.  I ordered it earlier this week after we have been having fun with braiding the girls' hair and letting them sleep on it wet.  lets just say- and its terribly clear by the picture.. mama needs more practice.
 I've had dinner on the table almost every single night this week! 
steak + pasta + taco bowls ... that hasn't happened in a long time.  I was about to start on dinner last night and jordan mentioned pizza.
that was all she wrote.
so!  thats our week! we have a crazy busy weekend ahead and I cant wait to recap on monday!
happy friday:)

4 comments:

emily said...

Loooove the pizza by the fire with wine!! Since going dairy-free for my little one all I crave is pizza!! We just got that same book high chair. The little pink tray that goes on top...just for easier cleaning? Not sure what to do it it?! Do you like the high chair?? Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Excited to see you are trying out BLW - we ended up with our own very modified version (I could NOT handle him shoving massive amounts into his mouth!!) but I loved the concept....especially never having to travel with pureeds because I could almost make something work no matter where we went. I have been very happy with the process...minus having my grandmother gasp as the horrors of me giving my "toothless" (he has 6 teeth, he isn't toothless) baby whole foods....but she was secretly amazed :) Good luck!

amanda said...

Love your blog! Your baby girls are just the cutest. So curious as to where you get your large bottle of Honest shampoo and body wash from?? Costco? : )

Kylie said...

I bought that fabulous jacket of yours and I'm in LOVE! So cute!

Pin It button on image hover