photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


2.22.2012

The Woodshed

These Massey's are SO lucky :)  Tim Love is among many of my favorite chefs..and to my heart's happiness, he has multiple restaurants in our area.  His newest, The Woodshed Smokehouse opened up a couple weeks ago right next door to our little place.

When I say right next door, I mean, literally one hundred feet from door to door.  The smell and live country music has been teasing my tummy for two weeks now, and finally I insisted we go try it out.

Sarah and Ryan came out to spend the evening with Jordan and me.. courtesy of Tim Love and his smoked meat!
 Camp Bread and Pit Master Fat.. I'm truthful when I say it tasted better than it sounds..
 Smoked Whitefish Dip with Fresh Tortilla Chips- Seriously smokey deliciousness. 
The Sausage of the evening was duck..and the animal of the evening was goat.  Sarah had goat tacos.. J enjoyed the beef tenderloin, and Ryan and I opted for the Woodshed Burger.  This was a serious burger. 

Fresh Ground Sirloin Beef , Chopped Smoked Brisket, and topped with Duck Sausage.  And then the cheese.. can't forget the cheese.

Dude.  Yum. 
Needless to say we will be going back for sure. Especially since we walked ALL the way there and back.  ;)

Next time I'll try one of the tacos..

Maybe. 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover