photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


1.08.2012

Pizza and Bowling

Friday night consisted of a lot of things these Massey's hadn't done in quite some time. 
Number One-- Pizza.  Don't get me wrong, I love me some pizza and we make it a lot at home, but i can't tell you the last time we enjoyed dining out on good pizza.  Enter in California Pizza Kitchen.

We met one of the sweetest couples on earth for some yummy pizza and great conversation.  

CPK's White Pizza with Mushrooms struck my fancy
And.. Number Two- BOWLING!  I forgot how fun bowling is (and how positively horrible I am)!  I'm already making plans to go back.
My Sweet Lisa..
Messy and Ricky Bobby and our 8 pounders
 The Ricketts
 Brian being a tad dramatic.   Just a tad.
After pizza, and burning off some calories with bowling, I enjoyed a deliciously creamy cup of hazelnut gellato at Napoli's in Grapevine.  Fun just wouldn't be fun without gellato at the end of the night.

I love throwback date nights like this.  I'm thinking I'm gonna plan on picking out my size 7 1/2 velcro blue and red shoes more often- and maybe even up my game to using a 10 pound ball :)

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover