photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


12.19.2008

Holiday Sushi

A couple of nights ago, some of the girls from work and I decided to go get sushi at a fabulous little place called Blue Fish in Dallas. Let me just tell you..I thought I liked sushi, but after having it here, I found that I LOVE sushi!!!! We did it family style and tried so many yummy things, thanks to Shell and Steph..the experienced ones in sushi ordering ;) I am so thankful for the girls that I work with. We have such a great time together and I love them to pieces! We missed you Rachee!!!
The Rock'n'Roll..probably my favorite!
Me, Shelley, and Mary Katherine




As Stephanie put it.."Hot Girls in Cold Weather" Love that girl!

MKat, Steph, Amber, and Shelley with the long arms ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

Yumm! I love Bluefish! I've been begging Phil to take me there for a while now.

Pin It button on image hover